Honda launched the 2017 Accord with an overwhelming impression, bloated with state-of-the-art features and rich with cutting-edge technological amenities. The Accord came with both coupe and sedan models that run on the roads with equal dignity and performance. Be it convenience, connectivity or safety, Accord ensured them all for the passengers and drivers alike.
Here are a comprehensive and descriptive review of this Honda model in brief.
Convenience and Comfort
Apart from being bountiful and impressive, the features in Honda Accord, bring about everything that can be called as convenient and comfortable. According to the Honda dealership serving Plainfield the Accord has put in it the best of technological and equipment support with the following things:
- Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and Touring trims, are all included in all its trim levels like Accord EX, EX-L, EX-L V-6, to allow the drivers to connect to their smartphones easily. The phone features can be accessed through the touchscreen display of the Accord. The aim is to keep the drivers stay safe and focused on the road.
- The Auto-dimming rear view mirror, in the Touring trims, automatically dims whenever there are high beams being thrown from the cars coming from the front side. It is to protect the driver from getting blinded and getting distracted while dealing manually with the mirror.
- There is a Dual-zone automatic climate control feature to automatically adjust and maintain the temperature in tune with the ventilation inside the car.
- The Smart Entry is to make the basic actions easier, like locking, unlocking, starting, stopping, without using the key.
- The Auto-on and off LED headlights, keep changing automatically from higher beams to lower ones whenever the system gets to find another car in proximity.
Enhancing Entertainment Value
The Accord model from Honda has added up an array of entertainment-boosters in the car to stay alert while having fun through the rides. The connectivity issues a turn up the dial feature with HD Radio, a USB audio interface, a speed-sensitive volume control, MP3 and Windows Media Audio playback system, and Pandora capability with a Song by Voice option.
The Plainfield Honda explained that as Honda considers Safety as their top priority, in their Accord model they have ensured high-tech safety with a good number of driver-assist features.
Side curtain airbags with rollover sensor, detecting collision whenever there is a probability of side impact. They send data to the controlling unit. In response, the side airbag immediately inflates between the door and the person who is nearby.
The Brake assist, delivers extra power t the brakes to handle emergency stopping situations, by shortening the total braking distances and ensuring that maximum stopping force is being applied.
Multi-angle rear view camera shows the drivers a view of the scenario behind.
Apart from these there are the standard safety features like the LaneWatch, that shows the right-hand side of the vehicle making right-hand turns easier and safer. A Collision mitigation braking system, prevents the car from an impending collision and an Adaptive cruise control, that helps in maintaining a consistent speed and distance to remain safe behind and front of other cars.
Looking at the similar car trends, Accord has left many of its competitors behind because of the look and feel it combines that has a spirit of elegance in every turn.